Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas!!!

Okay, so I'm behind...I'm new. I'll get it down. Promise.



Chad and I's first Christmas together was pretty great. We were able to go up to Logan and spend it with my family this year. It was quite the show, I tell you what! My mom always goes above and beyond when it comes to Christmas! I mean...the woman starts planning Christmas in July! She has lists, and charts and diagrams and flow charts about how it will all pan out! And every year...she nails it. It's always SO much fun! The schedual typically goes as follows.
8:00 a.m. - Wake Up (No time is given to primp...it's a "come as you are" kind of thing.) 8:15 - Pack Family 2nd Annual Nerf War


8:30 - Open up Sock Gifts (this is Chad & I's sock my mom made for us.)


9:30 - Breakfast...with the works! Egg nog, German Pancackes, Bacon, Hashbrowns, OJ mmm


11:00- Santa Gifts (Rules: Oldest to youngest, one at a time. Make it last as long as possible.)

1:00- Snack break/ Nap time


2:30 - Open up Family gifts.

4:30 - Enjoy the rest of the day playing games, watching movies, putting together puzzels, etc...


As you can see...we can make Christmas last pretty much ALL day! And it's the BEST!!! Chad didn't even seem to get too overwhelmed with my crazy family! We had a great time! Chad got me a new hair straightner and a blow dryer which I LOVE by the way. And my parents gave me some new ski poles which I was absolutely giddy about!


Chad got a new power drill and a surround sound system. All of which he was pretty excited about. I LOVE being his Santa! I had SO much fun watching him open his presents! I tell you what...giving is the BEST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment